INTERNSHIPS at M Bar 2 Performance Horses:
These positions are in Scobey, Montana. Duties would include, but not be limited to
1. , A.I.ing on site, and ultrasound.
2. Foaling and rebreeding for broodmares.
3. Assisting in record keeping and promotional aspects
4. Barn maintenance (stalls, alleyways etc.)
5. Assisting with the training barrel racing and race prospects and exercising a variety of training horses
6. Attending various events and competitions if you would like to go.
7. Learning sales and customer service while assisting at events
Please submit the following:
3 letters of reference
Letter of interest-- telling me about yourself & your experiences that has lead you to this point in your horsemanship journey)
Video or several short videos of you riding. (I don't care what discipline or event, just enough that I can get an fair idea of your riding ability and horsemanship skills.)
You may bring your horse with you to our place if you have one. If you would like to enter an event that I am going to, if there is room in our trailer, you are more than welcome to bring your horse too.
The person I'm seeking is motivated, hard-working, and who has a positive outlook. I need someone who will do what is needed on a daily basis without having to be reminded or continually asked.
Room and Board included. Position typically starts Mid April and runs to Mid August, with considerations
of school schedules and program criteria.
Small wage DOE.
Please contact me for more information!
150 West Susag Rd
Scobey, Montana 59263